Are you a young professional in your 20’s or early 30’s looking to make a difference in our community? Look no further!
Aspire’s Associate Board is made up of 50+ young professionals from across Chicagoland who meet every other month to help plan events, volunteer, fundraise, network, and engage other young professionals in their community. Our Associate Board serves as Aspire ambassadors to rally the community around our mission of inclusion for kids and adults with autism, Down syndrome and other disabilities. It’s a great, dynamic group of people with diverse skills and backgrounds.
Plus – we have a LOT of fun! Here are some of the events we support throughout the year:
- “Sunday Funday” at Will’s Northwoods Inn in Lakeview, hosted by the Associate Board (October)
- “Giving Tuesday” social media campaign (November)
- Holiday party and cookie decorating with adults with disabilities (December)
- Aspire’s Annual “Big City Night Gala” (February)
- Bowling in Lincoln Park with adults with disabilities
- “Perspire for Aspire” workout fundraiser, hosted by the Associate Board
- Summer BBQ with adults with disabilities
- Associate Board networking brunch and tour at Metropolis Coffee Company’s roastery in Avondale
- Associate Board Annual Recruitment Happy Hour
- Aspire’s “First Taste of Summer” block party fundraiser (May/June)