Aspire Virtual Services
Aspire is launching nationwide Virtual Job Training and Life Skills Coaching providing people 16 and up who have learning disabilities, autism, Down syndrome, cerebral palsy, or other disabilities the opportunity to gain new skills for success from the convenience and safety of home.
Whether you’re looking to find a new job, better manage your finances, nail a virtual interview, or build self-confidence, Aspire will empower and support you. Meet one-on-one with Aspire’s expert team, who will provide the tools to reach your goals for work and home.
Virtual Job Training Program:
Are you struggling with your job search? Through Zoom, our Employment Specialists can provide the tools and confidence you need to land a new job. Tackle these job search challenges together with an Aspire Employment Specialist:
- Explore careers and discover the best positions for you.
- Prepare your personal goals.
- Create a clear and strong resume.
- Apply for jobs online without the frustration.
- Improve interview skills and practice new soft skills for the workplace.
Each job skill training session builds on the last to prepare you for the next step in your career.
Virtual Life Skills Coaching Program:
Are you hoping to make progress toward important goals in your life or develop new friendships, but need some help learning and planning how to do it? Through Zoom, Aspire’s Life on My Own coaches work with you to help you gain new life skills and more independence with everyday tasks.
You choose your goals, we help you meet them! Often people set goals, such as:
- Learn how to manage money.
- Get more involved in the community.
- Improve social skills and self-confidence.
- Stay on top of personal responsibilities.
For you or your loved one to gain new skills for success from home or to learn more about Aspire’s virtual services, please complete the form below. We will reach out to you directly with more detailed information on these programs.