Community Mental Health Support Services
SOARR offers community mental health supports — a range of quality, person-centered services for adults and youth, to help achieve recovery goals, overcome struggles, develop long-lasting strategies and live a more fulfilling and meaningful life. We focus on mental health symptom management, coping, and prevention through individualized treatment goals and integrated care to help people achieve their recovery goals.
Our skilled team offers the following mental health services: Art therapy, talk therapy, mental health case management community support, and group therapy.
Who are SOARR services for?
Our team provides these services to:
- Preteens & Teens
- People with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (IDD)
We provide services where it’s most convenient, including:
- Individual’s current home in select surrounding areas
- In the community
- Aspire’s Lake County location in Zion, IL
- **Currently by telehealth (phone or videoconferencing)
We accept the following:
- HFS/traditional Medicaid
- BCBSIL MMAI/MMCP/FHP/CHP
- Humana MMAI
- Illinicare MMCP/FHP/CHP/ICP
- Meridian MMAI/MMAP/CHP/FHP/ICP
- Harmony/Wellcare MMAI/MMCP
- Private Pay
To learn more about SOARR or to begin services, reach out to Anne Fahey at 847.731.5753 or firstname.lastname@example.org.