We value our business partners and our collaborative efforts to facilitate the inclusion of people with disabilities in all facets of society, especially the workplace.
And we know that businesses are strengthened when they create opportunities for those with disabilities to contribute their unique perspectives, skills and levels of commitment.
To continue creating mutually beneficial partnerships, the Aspire Team offers disability and inclusion consultation to local, regional, national and global companies. Some, but not all, of the services we provide include:
- disability and sensitivity awareness training
- specific workplace problem solving
- preparation for interviewing people with disabilities
- job modification recommendations, as needed
- guidance on 503 government regulations
Join us as we transform lives and strengthen workplaces.
To learn more about our consulting services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.