Virtual Life Skills Coaching Program
Aspire is offering nationwide personalized Virtual Life Skills Coaching for people 16 and up who have learning disabilities, autism, Down syndrome, cerebral palsy, or other disabilities.
Are you hoping to make progress toward important life goals or develop new friendships, but need some help learning and planning how to do it? We established a new life skills curriculum for a virtual setting. Aspire Life Coaches will help you gain new life skills and more independence in everyday tasks.
Through Zoom Life Coaches help participants develop and reach goals such as:
- Learn how to manage money.
- Safely become an active member of your community.
- Improve social skills and self-confidence.
- Stay on top of personal responsibilities.
Is this program right for you? Aspire’s Virtual Life Skills Coaching is for:
- Someone currently living with their family who wants to gain the skills needed to move out and live on their own.
- People living on their own and need extra help, or wants to learn additional skills to support their independence.
- An individual who may not be able to live on their own, but is still strives for more independence at home.
Aspire’s Unique Approach
You choose the goals; we provide the support so you can reach them! Our approach begins with a comprehensive assessment and a program is shaped around each person’s unique abilities and readiness to take the next steps. We are there from beginning to end, setting up individuals for long-term success.
For you or your loved one to gain new skills for success from home or to learn more about Aspire’s Virtual Life Skills Coaching, please complete the form below. We will reach out to you directly with more detailed information on these programs.